<VV> <CORSA Chapters> CORSA Chapter map -- 2010 Caravan

Greg Scarboro scarboro at trgpsc.com
Tue Apr 1 08:27:37 EDT 2008

AFTER thinking about this for awhile going from Chicago to l.a would leave
out the west coast crowd and they should also be in on the fun. So how about
this?  The folks on the west coast take the mother road east, and the
easterners take the road west, meet somewhere in the middle like Amarillo
for a big shindig.  Then the ones that want to turn back can and the ones
that want to continue can.  You will have a different core group at the
midway mark. As long as there is a group, together w/ plenty of mechanics
and the 2 main parts distributors follow each caravan w/ a trailer of parts.
Just a thought.  greg