<VV> Fleamarket findings

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Tue Apr 1 08:57:42 EDT 2008

    Past Sunday while at my favorite fleamarket, a vendor told me, "I have some weird spark plugs that could be interesting for you". He show me 5 small new plugs, 3 of them in little boxes marked with the number 1513431. All are AC brand and look like small spark plugs on the top but no electrodes on downside, just a bronze colored rod, like some kind of sender. He gave me them as a gift after purchasing a power blasting tank and accesories. Which GM vehicle could use this "plugs" ?
   He had a set of brand new muffler bearings too but, unfortunately they are for early cars and smaller than those used on lates.

   Daniel Monasterio