<VV> still puzzled heat

sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 1 16:31:07 EDT 2008

Hey all,
   I was the one who had the questioned entitled 'puzzled heat'. Well, I started up my engine and let it run for a few minute and reved the engine to 2000 rpm and slammed my hand over each carb individually to unblock the jets and then I made sure there were two streams of fuel out of each, but after 10 minutes of running, the passenger side head rose in temperature higher than double the driver's side and then the engine sank to around 650 rpm. I shut it off and checked to make sure nothing was blocking or insulating the passenger side head and I couldn't see anything doing so. My temp sensor tab on the passenger side head came unrivetted too. Well, I'm stumped again and am going to do some hunting around.

Charles   4/1/08