<VV> clannish....

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 08:11:55 EDT 2008

Likewise Ned, it's also the personality of the oldie that either welcomes the newbie or treats them like they have nothing to contribute since they haven't been a member of CORSA since 1972.

My first convention was Flagstaff.  I walked up to this really cute, speedy looking silver 2 seater, sides were so low it was touching the grass, rear engine monster and introduced myself and started asking numerous questions about how it got to where it is, what he used, etc.  Warren introduced himself like some Joe Blow and answered each one with energetic enthusiasm.  Little did I know he already had upteen FTDs to his name!  Man, that thing would FLY!

Cheers to the friendly Oldies, and Thanks.Barry "will be a relative newbie for quite sometime", usually in SC, but in TN this week.> > I think it more the personality of the newbie to get a warm welcome, or > maybe I was just lucky.>