<VV> late model A/C vent

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 2 10:22:32 EDT 2008

David,

They have been available from me, also via Clark's, Larry's, and Corvair
Underground (whom I supply). But the guy who does my molding and plating is
having to build a new mold (the old one is shot). He's recently moved and
doesn't have his facility up and running, last time I talked to him. So it
will be a while before I can supply them again, and there is quite a
backlog of orders for them.

I DO expect to have them available eventually.....

-Mark (prez of the Air 'Vair Group for a/c Corvairs)

chunk missing, and I'm just tired of looking at it.