<VV> Communique

Keith Hammett keith.hammett at stainlessfab.com
Wed Apr 2 13:49:30 EDT 2008

Harry Wrote:

Bad service at the US Postal Service is no joke, especially at the current

rates (soon to go up). Your March issue was mail from Jefferson City MO,

along with all the others, on February 25, 2008. Your April issue was

mailed on March 24.

--H

Response:

Harry it only takes me 2 ½ hours to get to Jefferson City, but took the April issue 8 days (Received on 4/1)!  Glad I don't live

in Jefferson City it might show up sometime next year at this rate.  Just to make clear to some I am not blaming

CORSA for the delay, just the USPS.

Keith Hammett

Willard, Mo