<VV> no apology forthcoming

Alan Roehrich idoxlr8 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 2 14:38:30 EDT 2008

>Message: 6
>Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:19:39 -0800
>From: Lon Wall <corvairs at pacifier.com>
>Subject: Re: <VV> Not Funny.
>To: james rice <ricebugg at mtco.com>
>Cc: virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
>Apparently you never saw the movie, "Brother Where Art Thou?".
>
>"See here, there is humor in all things,
>Our job is to find it."
>
>WS Gilbert
>
>Lon
>

>james rice wrote:
>
>>Whomever and Everybody else:  Speaking as a WASP, I do not find anything
>>funny about the Klan.
>>

>------------------------------
>
>Message: 7
>Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:16:04 -0500
>From: <ricknorris at suddenlink.net>
>Subject: Re: <VV> Not Funny.
>To: james rice <ricebugg at mtco.com>, Lon Wall <corvairs at pacifier.com>
>Cc: virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
>speaking as a WASP.......
>

>Izzatta new kinda Corvair to compete with the Stinger??
>Only comes in Caucasian...
>
>TLH

I see nothing to apologize for. By the way, the Klan was formed in Pulaski Tennessee, by General Nathan Bedford Forrest, and it had nothing to do with slavery. Seems someone should, like those here in Tennessee who sought to have the general's name removed from the military science building at MTSU, should take a closer look at history.