<VV> my questions yesterday

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 08:03:10 EDT 2008

i want to thank all that replied to my questions on differentials and  powder
coating. it is exactly what i needed to know. that is true "virtual  vairs"
in action.
this whole project is kinda challenging even with my extensive background
with crazy combinations of parts over the years.  but when it is done it  should
be very nice though. the engine is coming along nicely , now i am getting
the rest together before i run it. i did a torque converter  last night and
started on my differential situation.  then i will reseal a  transmission.  then
the big swap,  it will replace my rampy powertrain  , then the rampy
powertrain will go in the lakewood. then i start on the new  engine for the 64
coupe...hope i live long enough!
most of the job is cleaning / painting parts.
off to work cleaning differentials.
thanks again guys, tim colson