<VV> communique

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 11:24:04 EDT 2008

  I have been following this subject closely and feel much frustration. For the most part I get the impression the delay in recieving the Communique is caused by bulk postage. I experinced that I never even got mine at all for several months. This happened durning two membership years. To make a long story short my wife and I decided to just not renew to Corsa which is a great letdown to me because I got so much pleasure and insperation from the Communique.
    A month or so ago we decided to try again with our membership and just havent got around to it, then this subjuct comes up again. To solve this problem I would gladly pay the extra postal charges. Maybe have the option of two annual fees, one for bulk rate and one for first class mailing. What do you all think? The Communique is worth the extra money to me,a very high quality read.
    On another subject as to VV and the value of being able to share your experances with other Corvair friends. I think sometimes a few take things to personal. I must say that when I really need help people like Seth, Lon, Andy, the list goes on, to many to mention are always spot on and always reply off line to me with any questions with quality answers that save me a lot of time and even money.Priceless. Even with its faults VV is the best friend of any Corvair  lover. I log on most every day and rarely make comments because most everyone eventually get around to to what I need to know or express my thoughts. Thanks for a great place to go to keep our hobby alive.

                                Pete Inman
                                1965 Monza 110 EO
                                East Jordan, Michigan