<VV> Fiat Rollover (no corvair)

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 19:24:53 EDT 2008

Actually there is a web site with comments that say it rolled over onto the
top and over to the door, ending up on the side.  Probably a Fiat Dino Cpe,
Body by Bertone. The Spyder version is gorgeous, the coupe not as pretty.
Engine was longitudinal 2.0 V6, four cams, three 2bbl 40 DCNF Weber carbs
(the Ferrari Dino had 40 DCNF1's...  :>))  and more hp.  180 hp at 8000
rpm).

Chuck S
BBRT