<VV> Corvair feature in Autoweek April 7 issue

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 20:55:23 EDT 2008

I arrived home from work on a short week, looking for relief. I found it.
The new, April 7, issue of Autoweek was stuffed into the mailbox. I leafed
through the issue from the back as I always do, only to stop on page 25, finding
a big picture of a maroon 64 Spyder coupe and an almost full page article
about  the car and it's owner, Joanne Bridgman of Pennsylvania. Joanne is a Corsa
member. The article was absolutely on the money about the Corvair (and he who
 should not be named - WASN'T!), all in all, a fair treatment of the car. So
run  out and buy a copy of the Autoweek issue for yourself. The cover shows a
SL63  AMG Mercedes ($132,000)  Oh - And I already wrote them about the one
mistake in the article. They "typoed" on the Horsepower output of the later
Turbo motor. No need to write them, unless you, too, want to thank  them for the
article. - Seth Emerson