<VV> Vintage Corsa meeting

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Fri Apr 4 03:09:13 EDT 2008

Tonight I went to the Orange County, California "Vintage Corsa" meeting as a
first timer. I had a tremendous time and met many great people. I was
impressed with the turnout. What a terrific variety of Vairs; Lates,
Earlies, FCs, both stock and custom. Some show quality and some, well still
being worked on. I didn't count but there had to be more than 20 Vairs
there. This is just what I was hoping for!

I joined the club and I also mailed my Corsa application on the way home.

So, YES I AM A MEMBER!  Get off my back! (Sorry, I just wanted to fan the
flames a bit)

Thanks people for a wonderful night!

Dave Thompson

63 Convertible Spyder