<VV> Electric Corvair

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 08:31:44 EDT 2008

There IS an electric Corvair (Late Coupe) in Perham, MN - I dont remember the ladies name, but her brother converted it for her.

You can find her blog online - or contact Fran Schmitt, or Rich Storlie in Corvair Minnesota for more info.  I seem to remember that it only has a 30 mile range - but she only lived like 7 miles from work.

I also have interest in converting, but drive ~70 round trip miles to work - so I would have to get at least 100 mile range before I would consider.

Eric Prosise
DeWitt, IA