<VV> postage rates

Richard/Gail Spiess spiessdg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 09:53:07 EDT 2008

The postage rates would not increase by a factor of 10.  More like 2-4 times.  To send the Communique first class would cost approximately $6.00 per year more (approximate guess).  With all of the complaining about dues, it is not very likely that the membership would go for it.  Generally, there is nothing in the magazine that is time sensitive, so why get your dander up?  It comes when it comes.  I don't pay Any attention to what time of the month it gets here, I just sit down and read it.