<VV> postage rates

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 13:43:25 EDT 2008

I think it's better worded as... no one wants to have the LAST crack at the classifieds.  I could understand getting upset if it was 3 weeks after everyone else.  But that obviously points to the local post office since it's not a widespread problem.  (to my knowledge)Barry  "Appreciates getting mine early in the month, even though I haven't read it yet." > Subject: Re: <VV> postage rates> > Some folks like to feel like they got first crack at the classifieds.> Later, JR> > > Generally, there is nothing in the magazine that is time sensitive, so why > get your dander up? It comes when it comes. >