<VV> Communique

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 13:48:56 EDT 2008

Well, I got one that has all of you beat! I am helping restore a 1942  Sperry
searchlight! 6 volts! Breaker points. Generator. ZERO electronic ANYTHING  on
this beast. Even has a Hecules JXD flathead engine...
Of course, the 800 million candlepower light with the 2,100,000 lumen  carbon
arc makes you forget all that.. <G>

See:_FortMiles.org - Latest  News_ (http://www.fortmiles.org/news.html)

In a message dated 4/3/2008 10:35:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,