<VV> fog lights. was: Communique

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 5 14:46:33 EDT 2008

Sounds like the kind of fog lights I'd like to have on my everyday driver.
So I could blast these ninnies back who are too stupid to turn theirs off.
Dang idiots don't realize they have an off switch, and that they're not
meant to be used to attack oncoming traffic. Where do I get such a beast?

-Mark (blinded by the light...)

Sperry