<VV> Carb system on a Turbo engine

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Apr 5 18:45:58 EDT 2008

All the late cases are the same, both 140 and 180 cranks received the
nitride treatment.

Personally, I'd suggest a PG 110 or 95 case since they would
presumably have seen lower RPMs.  Avoid any engine that appears to
have been severely overheated.

You may wish to take a look at my web site regarding the Holley, they
aren't as "bolt on" as advertised sometimes.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa