<VV> junk corvairs in manasas va.

Vairdad at aol.com Vairdad at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 12:33:30 EDT 2008

just looked at 3 corvairs of route 28 in manasas Va. 0ne late model 2 early
convert. one a 64 did not look close at 2nd one. was not interested so i
forgot  to look real close but 64 chrome was there but had lost shine motors in
car. I  might have been interested if closer, to far to pay towing to
Gordonsville. car  belong to junk dealer name Troy phone # 703 269 7293. I think he wants
$600. for  all three. taking to crusher in next day or so, if interested
better give him a  call.
Garland