<VV> Tricks for removing stubborn lifter- HUMOR

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 7 18:04:10 EDT 2008

I resemble that remark.... "Lifter Out" was not a product of either (perhaps
a product of a small tuxedo dressed bird). As one of the founders of
J.C.Witless (NJ), we were in competition with Incredo Products (Chicago)
back in the 80s. We only advertised in the April editions of the Chicagoland
or "Rear End" Newsletter of Bayshore Corvair Association. Bayshore was also
the originator of the "Corvair Owners Like It In The Rear" bumper sticker.
Enough of ancient history.....	Charlie

http://www.yenkostinger.com

Message: 7