<VV> An American Revolution!

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 8 14:25:57 EDT 2008

I'm sorry Keith, I don't agree with you.

Driving and owning a Corvair is nostalgic driving (39-48 years?).
Now I know some of you drive Corvairs as daily transportation (I used to),
but I LIKE the instant start fuel injection gives me. I LIKE the safety of
an air bag in front and beside me in case some bozo T-bones be. I LIKE air
conditioning. I LIKE the headlights coming on automatically. My Corvairs
don't have these new fangled advances...but then there's the beauty and
uniqueness of the Corvair.

At LEAST I say in the General Motors family.

harry yarnell
Poohbah of Perryman
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net