<VV> required Documentation

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Apr 8 15:16:35 EDT 2008

Well, I have been told to get the "Corvair Basics Manual". Since I'm going
to order some documentation, I thought I'd ask if I'm missing any other good
books.

I currently have the GM green book and appropriate supplements, the Assembly
manual, Corvair owners handbook of maintenance & repair, Corvair wheel
alignment, Accessories installation manual and the Clark's and Corvair
underground catalogs.

As I said, I'm going to get the "Corvair Basics Manual". What other Corvair
books are a 'Must Have" in your opinion?

Dave Thompson