<VV> required Documentation

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 15:21:25 EDT 2008

Dave,
    Tell us again what kind of Corvair you have and  what you are going to do
with it.  Are you going to use it for street  driving, or autocrossing, or
drag racing, or track racing or????  Will you  be keeping it stock or slightly
modifying it or have major modifications in  mind.
    Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 4/8/2008 3:17:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,