<VV> Pinging turbo

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 8 15:36:28 EDT 2008

You did not mention where the timing was set. I know several people who have a problem with the Pet II, with pinging. I have them in 3 cars and no problem including a mod (heads) 140 with 9.25 CR that runs happily at 12 degrees on 87 octane. Youmight try an experiment and put the old points in and recreate the parameters.

MIKE KOVACS