<VV> An American Resolution!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 16:00:46 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/8/2008 11:08:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
keith.hammett at stainlessfab.com writes:

This was  my experience this morning!  What was yours?

Keith (in control)  Hammett

'62 Rampside

Hey Keith - It's five o'clock. I think you left your lights on!

Anybody have a set of Jumper cables for Keith's Rampside?   <grin>

I am personally in favor of the Darwinian theory being applied to driving,
as well as evolution. I do admit to autocrossing a 400HP car with all  driver
aids disabled (except ABS, which cannot be switched off). That will keep  you
alert!  PS - ABS is not a braking device, it is a steering enhancement  device.
If you treat it like braking device, you will slide into that obstacle  at a
reduced speed, instead of steering around it with your foot firmly on the
brake. Practice, practice, practice!  - Seth  Emerson