<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 39, Issue 41---Toyota Prius/Avalanche (No Corvair)

Dave & Carole Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 9 00:08:33 EDT 2008

Yup, yup, yup.  Too true about the butt ugly!
Times have changed.
For the first time in my history of 45 years of buying cars I actually
bought a Toyota instead of a GM product.  How times have changed.  MPG and
good acceleration together are possible, now.

Dave (Calgary) 68 Kelmark V8Vair, 66 Corsa 140-4 Vert.