<VV> Ugly cars,was: Toyota Prius/Avalanche (No Corvair)

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 9 09:26:32 EDT 2008

I assume you are referring to the ORIGINAL, plastic (rustcatcher) clad
version. It only got better looking AFTER they introduced the
non-rustcatcher version. Deleting the rustcatchers not only made the truck
better looking, but saved the customer $750. Is it any wonder that version
was an instant hit, so much so that the second generation Avalanche didn't
have any rustcatcher bodywork on it at all. And the present version is
BEAUTIFUL, IMHO.

-Mark