<VV> pre fab garages, little Vair

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 09:34:37 EDT 2008

Biggest problem I can see is finding one that can withstand the wind
(think hurricane) where you are. I'm in the same boat. We don't get
them very often, and fortunately, they're usually not that big a deal,
when we do have them, but when we get a real blow, life can get pretty
miserable trying to keep you're house together, let alone worry about
your garage.

As Robert said, reply on the list. I too am curios about the options available.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)