<VV> Prefab shop (was garage)

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Wed Apr 9 15:23:38 EDT 2008

I built a 30x40 Morton building in WI and could not have been any
happier with the quality, schedule, etc. Since the site prep and floor
are a large percentage of the cost as is the assembly, the price
difference between Morton and other cheaper options becomes a smaller
percentage of the overall project than you might imagine. Were I to
build another garage, Morton would be my first call.

Bill