<VV> Fire and ICE Marshalltown Track

monza67 at aol.com monza67 at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 17:58:17 EDT 2008

Bad News for all of us that go to Fire and ICE and love that little Marshalltown go kart track.? I just got confirmation that the IA International Raceway Go Kart Track in Marshalltown, Iowa, has been repossessed and is for sale. I was told that there is a good possibility that the property, when sold, will not be reopened as a track and the track will be bulldozed. They're asking $450k, but would probably take less...anyone have a little spare change out there they don't need.
The Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts is looking for another track to use for this annual event. This year will be our 10th year and we had big things planned. Will keep you posted as things develop further.
Will someone on FastVairs please pass this along.
Thanks,
Chuck Prosise
ICE Vice President and Chairman of Fire and ICE