<VV> Corvair and their lack of appeal

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Thu Apr 10 10:13:37 EDT 2008

Owning/operating a Corvair is more like owning some foreign car (MG,
Triumph, FIAT, etc) that no longer has dealerships in the US than it is
like owning a Camaro. In my opinion that's at least one reason why it's
one of the most common America marques owned by European car fans... who
generally find it much easier/cheaper to support than any of the makes
from across the pond...

 From that aspect it will never be "mainstream".

Bill