<VV> CORVAIR APPEAL

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Thu Apr 10 14:24:31 EDT 2008

Nice comments russ...of particular interest is the importance of sharing
tech tips with each other, and the fact that, while hands-on maintenance
may not be for everyone, it is very appealing for others and is thus a
compelling selling point FOR the Corvair.  Although unique by design,
engineering is pretty straight-forward for maintenance, and a
do-it-yourself ability not only builds mechanical confidence but also
saves money - 2 "win-wins" for me. We recently started a thread in our
monthly newsletter called "Members Garage Forum" to invite members to
share their wrenching efforts - it's mostly pretty simple stuff
(including my own), but the focus is providing positive encouragement
right down to the feature's tag line that says "If these yahoo's can do
it, so can you." Btw, Russ, I'd like to include your comments in our may
newsletter if that's ok w you - not all our members follow VV.  Let me
know.  thx

Rod

Vintage Corsa "Orange County's Official Corvair Club"

www.VintageCorsa.com <http://www.vintagecorsa.com/>

'66 Monza, '64 Greenbrier

PS.  LET'S GO DUCKS!