<VV> Corvair and their lack of appeal

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Thu Apr 10 16:55:51 EDT 2008

I think Mark is on the right track here.  The problem is a lot of people had and enjoyed Corvairs.   The muscle car guys are buying fantasy not reality.  These aren't the guys that owned Hemi's and Vetts in the 60's . . . they are the guys that  wanted to own them, but drove slant sixes and Biscaynes instead . . . now they can afford the dreams of their youth they do.

Most Corvair guys have Corvairs because they enjoy the way the car looks, drives, not because the price will double in five years.  Maybe that is why I enjoy Corvair people so much.

Terry Kalp