<VV> Lack of appeal - another perspective

C K corvair at mad.scientist.com
Thu Apr 10 22:27:58 EDT 2008

Interesting perspective.  While Corvairs may have not been as prominent as other marquees, they have been visible.  My favorite Corvair movie is Mr Hollands opus.  The same early Corvair is frequently shown all through the movie.  :)

Just for fun, check out this site.  It lists some of the Corvairs in the movies and TV.  I found it by accident.

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Chevrolet_model-Corvair.html

Btw, My first Corvair was almost in the movies.  I was invited to take part in the filming of the movie "Air America" with my 62'.  Unfortunately, I could not get out of working that Saturday.  :(

Enjoy

Curtis