<VV> wiring

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 17:01:08 EDT 2008

Everything* just plugs in normally..and works!  YOU ADD the 2 wires  and
vacuum line..most just tale to  the main harness..

If your car did not have a Clock.. you may need to add this circuit..

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay. OR.

In a message dated 4/11/2008 1:44:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,