<VV> Air compressor/Line q (No Corvair)

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 12 11:51:27 EDT 2008

I use a dryer at the output of the compressor tank, and galvanized lines
running around the perimeter of the room (garage) near the ceiling. Tee's
are installed for drops to within 4' of the floor for quick disconnects, AND
the line drops further (8"?) to a valve that will blow off ANY remaining
water in the lines. The valve is cracked open as I deem necessary.

I also use a refrigerant dryer at the output of the tank when I'm painting.

harry yarnell
Poohbah of Perryman
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net