<VV> mechanics

Kirk Johnson kjohnson2082 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 13:21:18 EDT 2008

The difference between what some us need is the difference between a mechanic and a technician.  Eilenberger's has mechanics.
They are in Overland Park, Kansas and they rebuilt my rampside engine.  They had a long wait for parts, but since it was winter, I did not mind.  I do not have the time, tools or knowledge to do it myself. Yet. Their rebuild sounds better than the 61 "500" that I bought in 1964 with 700 miles on it.  My rampside was real ugly then and they got tired of looking at the rust, so if you have a pretty one and don't mind the wait and can't do it yourself and are in the KC area, give em a call! They'd probably do an ugly one if you talked Vairs, first.

By the way what's a valve cover race anyway?

Kirk Johnson
1964 Rampside "Rags the rat rod rampside"