<VV> Corvair and their lack of appeal-Not necessarily

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 20:52:21 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/12/2008 1:30:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dave.thompson at verizon.net writes:

With  this good reception, I challenge all Southern California Corvairs to
meet  me next Friday, before 4:00 PM (gate opens at 4:00) at the Garden  Grove
Main Street Car Show. I'll even pay the $3.00 entrance fee for the  first two
Corvairs that I see there. You don't have to be "Show Quality"  (I'm not).
There were all levels of quality there. Just get out next Friday  and join me
in all the fun.

Dave  Thompson

I'm not familiar with Garden Grove.  Where exactly is the Main Street  Car
Show, and how do I get there from the southbound Santa Ana Freeway?

Scotty from Hollyweird

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)