<VV> More information on the Convention DVD

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 12:38:21 EDT 2008

The folks at the production facility returned my information request. Here
is the latest information on the Convention DVD:

"It's Cool to be AIRCOOLED, The Ultimate Corvair  Video"

60 minutes long  DVD

Here is the web link  for purchase of the DVD.  Those of you who ordered a
copy at the  convention will recognize it, since it is a copy of that order
blank. The  address shown on the order blank at the site is out of date, although
the  phone number is still correct. I was told that the address on the order
blank will be fixed "soon". (Hmmm. . .) Again, the "Carol Mary Lane"  address
is bad, the new address "North Irish Road" is shown below the link on  this
E-mail.

_http://www.retailsound.com/corvair_ (http://www.retailsound.com/corvair)
The price is still  $19.99.  (There might now be a shipping cost, I don't
know.)
Please  note their new address:
Retail Sound  LLC
3168 North Irish Road