<VV> 69 monza vert

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Mon Apr 14 15:04:14 EDT 2008

Actually that's essentially what he would be doing if he were to replace
body panels on the car to restore it. Body panels are car parts, just
like carbs. Not limited to Stingers, that's what people do for
multimillion dollar Ferraris, Aston Martins, etc... not to mention the
less exotic Mustangs and Camaros... it's called "restoration" ;-) and
functionally it matters not if the replacement panels come from a
catalog, from various parts cars, or from a single parts car... it's all
the same.

And a '69 'vert would be well worth the effort IMO... congrats on the
nice find!

Bill