<VV> thank you (was 69 monza vert)

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 16:36:15 EDT 2008

Thanks to all for your funny and kind words. I especially enjoyed the one that said that it takes two to tango (and multipy). I went back into the Virtual Vair Archives to see just who posted that message about the 69 convertible and it was Ken Maxwell of Louisville, KY.
Ken, I want to thank you you specifically for doing that. I had been watching craigs... and ebay faithfully for 69 "stuff" and had all but "slacked off" recently a little bit due to much work-work.
When Ken's post came up on the computer screen, I pretty much yelped out loud. By Saturday afternoon, I had Mark Ellis' comments on the car from the '69 roster, had contacted one of the prior owners and some other misc PI work and rented a car trailer. Sunday 5AM left go there, by noon I was "haggling" (LOL), loaded it and returned by 8PM. Now the "girl" is parked next to the "boy" and there is no more room in the garage.
My wife has officially bought me a ticket to the asylum.
Ken, thanks again, and thanks for that ticket too.
Now where did I put that Communique.... (doh!) (homerism)