<VV> Items for sale

Kelly Lademer kellylad2360 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 14:04:02 EDT 2008

I don't know if you allow Items for sale on your site but if you do I have a fiberglass dune buggy for sale, it is apart , but it is Corvair powered. I have the original twin carb engine and 2 speed automatin powerglide trans it came with and I also have a turbocharged flat 6 that i was going to install. but I being the typical male packrat have collected too many projects and have to eliminate some. I have approx $600 invested in these items and only want to get my money back. I am in Port Huron MI. email kellylad2360 at yahoo.com  if interested and  I will respond with a phone # Thank You, Kelly
 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99