<VV> Battery question

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 15 16:16:18 EDT 2008

You are telling us that this is a dry battery, right.

Looks like Granger sells the electrolyte, but 6 quarts at a time.

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/productIndex.shtml?operator=keywordSearch&search_type=keyword&QueryString=battery+acid&cm_mmc=PPC%3a%20Yahoo-_-TPN%20-%20Electrical-_-Battery%20Acid-_-battery%20acid&OVRAW=battery%20acid&OVKEY=battery%20acid&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=7024217021&OVKWID=61160264021

Maybe a FLAPS would have it?  Don't know.

Later, JR

CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140