<VV> 175/13 tyres

David B. Neale david.neale3 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 15 19:20:57 EDT 2008

"I need to replace the radial tires on my 64 Monza.
They are P175/80R13."

13 inch tyres ... from 155 all the way through to 195, maybe beyond ... were once common and freely available here in England.  However, they are now becoming, to my amazement, and horror, pretty difficult to find.  I managed to obtain some 175/13 radials by Uniroyal at a good price, finally ... and I saw, on the (UK) eBay site, that someone had some 185/13 radial Yokohamas, hope I spelled that correctly) for sale at an excellent price.  Haven't a clue what they are like, though. I don't know whether you can get Uniroyal tyre in the US.  Mine are working extremely well.  I really wanted 185/13, but ...

Regards,

David