<VV> Anyone want a solid flywheel?

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 21:50:12 EDT 2008

I am doing some work on a local 1964 Corvair (110 HP) here in South Boston, VA and I discovered it has a solid 1-piece flywheel. I am going to replace it with a bolted flywheel.

  Does anyone want to purchase the solid one? It is in good used shape. If I were using it I would probably get it surfaced.  If you have interest in it, make me an offer. Clarks lists it for $230.25 new.

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on