<VV> backtracking to electric pump

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 18 13:45:40 EDT 2008

Hi Bob,

I think that some - not most - would be correct on that issue.  Better to
address the real problem in my mind.  Clean the tank.

Oh, for Chris....   The "sock" filter in the tank could very well be the
issue.  I forgot to mention that earlier.  Need to remove the sending unit
to look at that.

Later, JR