<VV> 4 Clubs Fall Classic Corvair Event!

Gary Swiatowy garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com
Fri Apr 18 15:11:56 EDT 2008

I am pleased to announce the 4Clubs annual Corvair Event will be held at the
Batavia NY. Holiday Inn located by exit 48 of the NY State thruway on
September 19th through 21st, 2008.

There will be valve cover races, Concours, People's Choice, Swap Meet,
Rally, Tours, and more!

for more info please contact Dave at 585-227-2439

or e-mail at dellis1 at rochester.rr.com

For a flyer listing the times and schedule of events, as well as hotel
information e-mail me at garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com (please note,
that is my work e-mail so I am not there all the time if I am slow in
replying.)

Registration forms will soon be available as details are finalized.

Gary Swiatowy