<VV> 1964 Monza Convertible Tire/Wheel Questions

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Apr 18 21:28:38 EDT 2008

Short answers in line:

On Apr 18, 2008, at 5:02 PM, Frank Campbell wrote:
> Question #1: Will these tires and wheels fit my EM ?

The bolt pattern is likely correct, however I don't know what the
backspace is.  Anything between 4 and 5 inches is probably worth
(carefully) trying.

> Question #2: Whats' widest tire that can safely run on an EM
> without any
> modifications ?

There are some caveats, but the general safe answer is 205.

> Question #3: Will any Datsun 14" 4-hole wheel fit my EM?

No, you're looking for ones off a RWD Datsun.

> Question #4: Has anyone ever used Mitsubishi 14" 4-hole wheels ?

Haven't heard of such, but that doesn't mean they won't fit.

Long answer:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

--Bryan