<VV> cleaning convertable back windows

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 05:59:37 EDT 2008

Sounds like you're doing everything right, Dave. The only other thing I can
add is that when you're folding the top down, and you've got it about half
way down, take the time to vacuum any dirt or debris from the trailing edge
of the top (where it goes under the trim piece). I find that, even in my
garage, dust settles on the back glass and then slides down under this trim.
The only time you see it is when you're putting the top down.

Also, when you're putting the towel over the back window, take time to
smooth any creases in the back window, if you see any.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)