<VV> Nutcatchers and oil pumps (GGGGG!!!!)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 14:16:44 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/19/2008 11:05:44 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dougmackintosh at yahoo.com writes:

The car  I am working on has a big bulge in the nutcatcher (skid plate) on
the left  side (bulging downward). It also has what appears to be a high volume
oil pump  (thick base on the oil pump).

Question to those  who are familiar with these pumps:

Did the P.O.  have to put a big dent in the nutcatcher to clear the oil pump?

Thanks

Nutcatcher?  We always called them jockstraps.

scotty

listings at AOL Autos.